”the law of
this is our law
and the joy
of the world.” AL. II. 2
”Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” –AL. I. 40
”thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay.” –AL. I. 42-3
”Every man and every woman is a star.” –AL. I. 3
There is no god but man.
- 1. Man has the right to live by his own law–
- to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
- 2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
- to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
- 3. Man has the right to think what he will:
- to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
- 4. Man has the right to love as he will:–
- ”take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will.” –AL. I. 51
- 5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
- ”the slaves shall serve.” –AL. II. 58
”Love is the law, love under will.” –AL. I. 57